How do I make a Claim to Viriyah for Medical Bills from a Car Accident Injury

0 votes

Medical Insurance Claim w Viriyah. Must a claim go to Court for both Thai & USA Medical charges??

asked Jan 25 in Legal
by MsweenThai (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Usually all you need to do is to contact their representative. If you buy an insurance through brokers, you can contact them as well. And they should handle the rest for you.

For a normal case, you have no need to go to a court. Just send them the bill and they should reimburse you within a few weeks.

answered Jan 25
by Saran Lhawpongsawad (340 points)